Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Molly's New Dress PICS

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    I received my dress from dollyland's mom today. It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Here is the album: Molly's New Dress [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly looks just lovely in her new dress.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Wow, Molly's new dress is so pretty! The color and style is really cute. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOh, I love the color! Molly looks great!

  5. #5
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I love your Molly doll! She looks so pretty in her new dress! The color is very becoming on her.... I'm going to have to have a WB Molly I think....
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! It looks so well made. It is beautiful.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That dress is perfect! I absolutely adore Dollyland's Mom's creations! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow- that looks great! I love seeing Molly in pastels b/c i'm so used to seeing her in red, white and blue- primary colors.

    That looks really well made, like a real AG dress.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The dress is gorgeous. Dollyland's mom is very talented.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •